Thursday, May 9, 2013

The One-Piece Jumpsuit

Whether it's a shorts romper or a pant style jumpsuit, I love the return of the one-piece for spring and summer.  This look has made a resurgence over the last couple of years, and spring/summer 2013 is no exception.  It really is a versatile piece...wear it alone, belted, or with a matching or contrasting spring blazer.  Take a look at some runway inspiration from the Spring/Summer 2013 collections and several of my picks to purchase...

Runway...
BCBG
Rebecca Taylor
Tracy Reese
Victoria Beckham
DVF
Picks to Purchase...

Three Dots Strapless Wide Leg Jumpsuit / bloomingdales.com  ($198)
Victoria's Secret Eyelet Jumpsuit   ($108)
 French Connection Jumpsuit / asos.com   ($150)

Are you a fan of this look for spring/summer?  Which style is your fave and how would you wear it?
Happy weekend!
Cathy



14 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved that one from Victoria Beckam, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love one-piece # 2!

    Thank you for your comments on my blog!

    I follow you back in the GFC and Bloglovin!

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post, darling!
    Especially loving all your runway selections!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you gotta be TALL to pull this look off and I certainly am not!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $50 PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool post! Like this!!)
    Follow your blog, dear!)
    Follow me, if you want)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your selection. These pieces are so pretty and i really like the first one.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and love it!

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely selection!!!
    Love your content! good job!!
    I waiting you on my blog!
    click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these - especially the short versions in summer :) Instant chic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute jumpsuits!! too bad i can't pull them off because I'm teeny... i love the white tho =)

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pieces by BCBG, DVF and Rebecca Taylor have my heart, they make the jumpsuit look so suave and wearable. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment. May your week be a great & productive one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Behandling av rosacea
    Botox Sandnes
    Silikonpupper stavanger


    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete